It’s the vehicle Jeep fans have prayed for. It’s the bait with which Jeep has teased us for years. And, now, it’s finally reality.
While Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne confirmed long ago that a Wrangler-based pickup truck would be headed to America’s streets and trails, somehow the sighting of a prototype makes the whole thing seem more, well, real.
Check out the spy shots and more, courtesy Road & Track: http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a30034/jeep-wrangler-pickup-spy-shot/
More on the 2018 Jeep Wrangler:
- 2018 Wrangler spied testing
- Report: Next-generation Jeep Wrangler will have optional 300-HP four-banger
- Poll: 2018 Jeep Wrangler must-haves
- Merry Christmas from Fiat Chrysler: New info on 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
- 4WheelOnline: Jeep Wrangler-based pickup is happening!
- Yes! Great news on next-gen Jeep Wrangler, plus word on Grand Wagoneer
- 2018 Wrangler engines